- January, 2015: No program.
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 7:30 – 9:00 pm: Terry Alan Bragg, Historian at McLean Hospital, will speak about the history of this world-famous hospital located in Belmont.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 7:30 – 9:00 pm: Dan Leclerc, retired history teacher, former Belmont Selectman, and former Vice-President of the Belmont Historical Society, will speak about Belmont and World War I.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 7:30 – 9:00 pm: Gerry Wright will present his one-man play honoring the life and work of Frederick Law Olmsted, the father of landscape architecture who designed the grounds of McLean Hospital and Boston’s “Emerald Necklace” among many other famous parks.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 7:00 – 9:00 pm: Viktoria Haase, Belmont Historical Society Curator, will present a special program commemorating the 50th anniversary of the rejuvenation of the Society.
Check this page for more information about each of these programs as the dates approach.