Become a Member of the Belmont Historical Society!
Are you interested in learning more about the history of Belmont, Massachusetts? The Belmont Historical Society invites you to apply for membership in our organization by using our membership form.
Members will receive via mail:
- Free quarterly newsletters from the Belmont Historical Society.
- Invitations to events held by the Belmont Historical Society.
Some of the ways that your financial contribution as a member will help us promote the history of Belmont:
- Helping us to preserve and expand our collection of historical items that are located in the Claflin Room of the Belmont Memorial Library, 336 Concord Ave., Belmont, MA. All are welcome to visit the Claflin Room during its hours of operation.
- It will assist us in maintaining the Wellington Hill Station. Wellington Hill Station is an historic structure that the Society owns.
- Helps us support our Camilla French Memorial Scholarship and our David R. Johnson Preservation Award.
- Allows us to organize events and publish our quarterly newsletters that raise awareness about various aspects of local history.